Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I just found this in Earn More:

843C20A6-CB99-49B4-9E54-710895E7F885.png

38 Replies

Re: Box Tops for Education Bonus

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

This is a great one! Its a win win for sure as the box tops I remember contribute to a really good cause. I will see if I have the same offer for sure! Thanks for bringing it to attention

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Too bad for all of us that already has a Box Top for Education app on their phone!

There should be something for the rest of us who support this program.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula thank you for pointing this out, I skipped over this offer. But it's worth a second look. 

lildarkfreak
Rewards Hunter

Found it on mine and just signed up. So now i have like 9 different apps/sites for scanning receipts 😪

of course i forgot to take a screen shot showin my sign up info with the referral code.. hope it works properly!  The BTFE app states the “ibotta bonus” on the first or second screen, and the code was automatically added in on the sign-up page.

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@Be-Bop-A-Lula Thank you for the heads up!!!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

The Box Tops for Education program is a great program.  I was a school coordinator back when my daughters were in Elementary and then Middle School.  We raised $1500 for the school the first year and more in subsequent years.  Bought a lot of books for the school library and a lot more.  That was before the app.

The app makes it so easy.  If you buy a Box Top product, just scan your receipt.  The app let's you assign the earning to the school of your choice.

I have my rewards going to a school my daughters went to many years ago.  It is a Title 1 school, so it needs all the help it can get.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I talked my sister-in-law to sign up for the Box Tops for Education app, but her phone is too old to run the app!  She runs Ibotta just fine, but Box Tops won't download.  Her phone runs Android 5.1.1 and Box Tops requires Android 6 or higher.

Just in case you have a similar problem.

Janet1964
Super Saver

I got my box tops for education bonus today!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I actually somehow thought TODAY was the deadline for the bonus but I realized the BONUS is $4 and I got 5 more days