Re: Box Tops for Education Bonus

Andros_Benjamin
Shopper

Havong the same problem now

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Andros_Benjamin After downloading, use referral code IBOTTA2021 and the same email you use for Ibotta to register.  You should then be able to submit receipts for eligible Box Top items. If this doesn’t work, you can try submitting  a help ticket to Ibotta.

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Quick question....I downloaded the app on Friday and submitted a receipt for pizza rolls this morning.  I went through the BT4E app to submit my receipt. Was I supposed to go back through my bonus offer in Ibotta app to submit my receipt even tho I already registered an account??  Just wondering because it’s not showing a pending credit on Ibotta for the box top bonus. Am I just anxious or does it take a bit to reflect? 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Nikcodymom You did it correctly.  Mine didn’t show as pending either, but the bonus credited a few days after submitting first receipt to BT4E.  I hope it shows up for you soon.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  thank you!!  I wasn’t sure if there was something I needed to do or if I even did it right. Hopefully it will go in a day or two🤞🏼🤞🏼

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Just make sure when you submit your BT4EB to use the referral code IBOTTA2021

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Update: @Be-Bop-A-Lula just as you said....it was there this morning when I checked my app!  Thanks for your input ☺️ 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Nikcodymom Finding new earnings credited is a great way to start your day!

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula it definitely is!!  Happy Monday 😃

0 Likes