cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back healthy food bonuses

Brande
Rewards Hunter

I miss the days when I Botta would give rebates for fresh fruits and vegetables and allow you to unlock higher rewards for purchasing them. Bring back the healthy food bonuses please!

6 Replies

Re: Bring back healthy food bonuses

Mnieckoski
Rewards Hunter

I agree!! Our community needs more incentives to choose healthier food!

memom84
Saver

I totally agree I wish there were right many healthy foods like different kinds of vegetables and different kinds of fruit .It would be so nice to see vegetables and fruit deals every week so we can have way more  healthy choices that deals with vegetables and fruits.

alynnm
Rewards Hunter

I agree. I’m vegan. I had the app in the past and stopped using it as I felt I wasn’t benefiting, especially as back then not much produce , etc. . .

I decided to give it another try and although it’s nice some vegan foods are offered they are processed. I’d like more Whole Foods plant based options, especially fresh fruits and vegetables. But overall hurrah Ibotta.  

My goal is to see what I can save in about a years time so even $20-$30 would be great and welcome.

Christiana
Shopper

I agree, love to earn a little back on fresh foods!

poeticmuse
Saver

YES. And I am gluten and dairy free. I do appreciate when we have rebates for them.... but I see so many rebates for items that seem to be SO new they aren't in stores yet. THEN I finally find them  the rebate is gone, while other things like crackers and cereal remain on the list for MONTHS. I don't understand that.

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

I agree! My son goes through a bag or two of oranges a week (his favs) and we eat salads nightly so fresh fruits and veggies would be great!