cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Candy Corn Bonus

Janet1964
Super Saver

@123Save @Icequeen813 @mom2furkids 

i did get the scavenger hunt bonus today and my mw was 1/8, but not the jack-o-lantern or candy corn bonuses. I too went shopping tonight without much motivation but still did 12 offers that were either great deals or were expiring today. I hope to get a good ww bonus tomorrow. I too have started a list along with coupons that expire next week.

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Wow, I totally missed the scavenger hunt. I wasn't able to get on much until a few days ago. I do have the jack a lantern bonus but I doubt I will get it as I have to redeem 90 offers. It all depends on what offers are available. Most of the offers everyone here talk about I can't buy since I have two kids with severe food allergies. For example, milk is not in my home because both are allergic but the youngest is anaphylactic to it. Youngest is also allergic to soy and corn. So, I have to be selective. If I get the bonus, that's great! If I don't, then at least I tried and saved money doing it.

0 Likes

Re: Candy Corone popn Bonus

Jellybean227
Shopper

I didn't get any yet.  Mine is still showing one for September and says a few hours left but I completed it.  My daughter has one. She can complete 15 offers and gets 10.00 and expires 11/01.  Will a new one show up soon.  Or does not everyone get them

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Jellybean227  Not everyone gets one. WWB will show up tomorrow 0900 EST 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 This one just popped up a minute ago!  

8321A506-170E-4DC0-986F-6E00C1BC8FC0.png

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Cool!!!

kynuna
Core Shopper

I just got the Candy Corn bonus this morning too, $10/42. Strange how some people got it yesterday and others got it today. I was doing Ibotta shopping yesterday too to complete my MWMM, and plugging away at the Jack-O-Lantern

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

Well, well, well…the CCB populated at 9a alongside the WWB. Same rules as with similar bonuses- 11 days to complete 42 offers for $10.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@123Save  @Be-Bop-A-Lula  wow!  I haven't had 3 bonuses at 1 time ever!

0 Likes

Jellybean227
Shopper

I didn't have anything this morning. I was cleaning out my phone and cleared data on the app and when I signed back in I had A candy corn one and a ww. 10 for 42 and 5 for 15