cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Candy Corn Bonus

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 The $10/1 is the prize for the Scavenger Hunt. 

Glad to see the folks who did not get the giant Jack O Lantern Bonus are getting in on the Halloween spirit too.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I did get the $10/1 from the Scavenger Hunt. Finished it easily with the FAO Coke w/ Coffee this morning! Easiest bonus I ever completed! LOL

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  Did you get the Candy Corn Bonus?

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@DanyelN I wasn’t given the opportunity to complete the jack-o’-lantern or candy corn bonus.

In the last 18 months, September was my second highest earning month at $225 and in recent memory, I only recall not getting a MWMM/WWB twice this entire year. My lifetime earnings are $2,380.

For added context, I’ve completed the following bonuses:

September Leaves $10/42

Pumpkin Spice Latte $15/42

Honor Roll + Extra Credit $15/42

July Fireworks $10/42

Climb + Peak + Home Stretch $10/42

Grand Slam $10/36

May Flowers $10/30

Seeing Green $10/40

@LaraL I really hope more bonuses are in the pipeline. As of Oct 1, I have almost zero incentive to maintain my level of activity as an Ibotta saver. I’m sure I’m not alone. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

November is pretty crazy, but I'm not sure what else is in store for October.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 No, sadly I did not. Didn't get the Pumpkin (or maybe it's called Jack-o-lantern) bonus either. But I know I'm not alone. For at least the past 3 months (that's when I started keeping track) I have completed every bonus including MWMM and WW's, so I guess it's just my turn to sit out. Monday I redeemed 7 offers even without a bonus incentive so I'm still Ibotta-ing. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a WW. Got my list ready to go anyway! 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  I did not get the Jack-Oa-Lantern Bonus either,so I think that’s why I got Candy Corn& , those of you that took part in Scavenger Hunt got the best deal $10/1 . Sure beats $10/42!!!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  Did you get Scavenger Hunt Bonus today?

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 Yes, I was one of the 200+ community members who participated in and successfully completed the scavenger hunt initiated by Lara. 

BCC8F0E0-A557-4E28-AC00-D85362AF907D.jpeg

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  So, I’m assuming you did get $10/1  bonus? That’s the best bonus ever that I can remember! 

0 Likes