11 Replies

Re: Cash Back Bouquet bonus

Dana
Deal Expert

@ScottyS  please move this to the bonus forum thank you

What-Shot
Super Saver

I'm also $10/36. Thankfully it lasts 10 days rather than just the weekend.  

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Christie2
Rewards Guide

This also showed up on my page but when I try to open it I get a message saying it's not there.  Help!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Christie2 Is it showing in Earn More?

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

Yes. It opens now sho it must have been a glitch.  I gave a question about the $5 game day bonus.  I want to shop at Walmart.  It says you can shop at Walmart grocery and you need to link your card.  I'm  confused.  I only have a couple of days left.  Also,  will my purchases count toward both bonuses?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

If you are shopping Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery, yes, you must link your Ibotta account with your Walmart account.

Yes, If you are buying items from Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery, it should  count towards BOTH bonuses.

However, buying items from non-Grocery Pickup & Delivery only counts towards the Cash Back Bouquet bonus.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I also got the same 10/$36 - my freezer is shot - stopped working.  So we went and ordered a new one at PC Richards which is around the corner, it will be here Sat.  I was thinking Best Buy I can use Ibotta - but no time - just ran and did it.  Thankfully my freezer isn't too full from Ibotta shopping (except for frozen pizza) - and I'll just stick everything under the snow until Saturday.

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

So when it says Walmart grocery I can shop my regular Walmart but do the pickup option? I've never done that.  I guess it's time to learn something new. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I finished the Cash Back Bouquet Bonus this morning. These bonuses add so much excitement to the App and Community. I can’t wait to see what’s next!