cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current bonus

Lemonlime
Shopper

I was wondering if anyone doing current bonus for online shopping sees current tracking of online purchases? I have made several through Ibotta on amazon and it still says 0 out of 5 bonuses obtained. Any suggestions?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Current bonus

Dana
Deal Expert

Credit can take up to 90 days and you have to buy from certain categories in amazon amazon devices that are listed only.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Lemonlime  The only qualifying purchases on Amazon are devices .So if you made the qualifying purchases you would see a pending transaction on your Ibotta account page.

0 Likes

MaryJhane
Saver

Hi!

I do a lot of online shopping, and  I did noticed that it takes at least 60 days for Ibotta to give you  bonus credit which depends on the store that you shop. You should get message notification from Ibotta after you made your purchase which includes how many days it'll take for you to see your credit. I know that Nike.com took me at least 60 days, amazon and some others takes at least 2-3 weeks, but since I have been shopping online, I couldn't keep up anymore. 😊 It'll come. Or you can always reach out to Ibotta help and send them email along with your purchase. They're always good with their service. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Best wishes!

Mary Jhane