cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS

debdeb658
Rewards Hunter

Anyone else having issues not being able to redeem receipts for cvs?After scanning receipt,it will not let me select Cvs.It just freezes up.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: CVS

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Are you talking about Ibotta or another app?

When scanning a receipt in Ibotta, you have to select Redeem at the bottom of the app and then select CVS.  You can then scan the receipt.

0 Likes

tiggy818
Shopper

I am having issues with CVS and Walmart. 

I stopped using Ibotta until this month because of all the issues with Kroger and almost every other store.  I try their suggested fixes but it seems I'm on the help desk every day.  

0 Likes

tiggy818
Shopper

Doing that.  It freezes.  

0 Likes

Mrs_EG_04
Deal Sharer

My app only acts up with Walmart it’s been going on for about a month or two now I’ve contacted customer care (put in several tickets) deleted and reinstalled app and still no fix and then my account pulls up my offers off receipt at the stores when I scan give me credit then disappears 

0545FDFB-0DF1-4D9B-849C-FB029EA0987E.png

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

The disappearing items from a Walmart receipt last weekend happened to me also. To date, I have never had so much difficulty! The Care team fixed it all, but the redemption process was so frustrating that I almost trashed my receipt! When I fixed one redemption, another one disappeared, and on and on!

0 Likes