cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desirable Products

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

I am not chasing MWMM, as a matter of fact, I have not been shopping for a few days.Tbt I ‘m a little concerned that i’’m not going to fulfill my 2Choice Awards..Is anyone else having “issues” w  lack of availability of products or products in general?

9 Replies

Re: Desirable Products

megla
Core Shopper

Yeah I definitely am not gonna reach my bonuses this round .. don't want to spend extra money on 25 offers 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

I’ve only met 2 of my 15 required offers for MWMM, so definitely not going to happen.  I’m hoping for a WW and Milestone bonus stack.

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813 I will only make my icon choice award if I can shop and submit tomorrow. It says I have 1 day left but I don’t understand if that means I have to do it today or if after midnight it starts counting down hours left.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@GBAN2 - you still have tomorrow to complete the Icon bonus. My Icon bonus ends 5/14 at 12:59 AM, so my last day to shop is also tomorrow.

Note, Ibotta's fine print does reserve the right to change, what I post is my personal experience. 

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@GBAN2  Scroll down to the end of description of award, there will be a date& time, for example 5/13 1:59 am is 11:59 pm est. the time has elapsed!  You have all day tomorrow. I don’t start my award  until 5/14

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813 Thank you! I always forget about the time lapse. 

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

@Savingcraze Thank you! You are right I do have tomorrow to shop!

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 

YES I am!!! The any offers have also diminished for me, but basically my rebate offers and bonus offers just aren’t very good!!! The ones that I do want, are not available at the retailers!!!

0 Likes

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@GBAN2 

Don’t forget gift cards—as long as you don’t go over the $250 daily limit. I usually get lots of $20 gift cards to achieve this, and then use them when I can find products. I had to buy those to meet some of my goals this time.

0 Likes