Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I didn’t get a WWB.  How about you?

0 Likes
26 Replies

Re: Did anyone get a WWB 11/18/21?

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

me neither. I am bummed. Was hoping to have something to complete the give thanks bonus. Maybe there will be a surprise tomorrow. 

123Save
Skilled Saver

Nothing here either. 😞

Also, I’ve noticed a majority of redeemed offers from earlier in the week haven’t reset/reappeared.

Karen
Deal Sharer

Nothing 

Cbiscotti
Rewards Guide

Nothing 

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

I didn't get one either.  The last mwmm was only $1/15 and last ww was the same so I have been on hiatus.  Now I need to get some things but no bonus except for the undoable Thanksgiving megabonus.  No matter, I'm going today. 

I'm thinking I have gotten so spoiled and ungrateful. Thank you Ibotta for the multitude of offers and bonuses that you have given me for the last 3 years. And thank you, @LaraL for everything you do to make this forum so fun and beneficial to us all.

Oh, and if there was just a delay in sending the ww bonus, then thank you for that as well 😀

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I am wondering if it might be a delay.  Last Thursday I did not think I got one then BOOM around noon it showed up.  I had cleared cache on both phone and extension and nothing till then.  So there might still be hope.  lol

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

Thanks for sharing a positive message with the community.  I'm hoping the WWB is delayed as well.  

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

Whenever I don't get a bonus on Thursday, I wait until Friday to shop just in case a surprise bonus pops up. I was hoping they would give me another $5/15 so I could finish my give thanks bonus which is currently worth $20/48 for me.

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I didn't get one either but I did get the Surprise bonus for signing up for text alerts. I wasn't expecting it so it was a surprise. It's $1/10. I should be able to accomplish that as it will finish up my $10 bonus I am working on.