cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get the welcome bonus

Rocky44
Rewards Hunter

I just signed  up to Ibotta and a pop up notification said complete 14 offers to get $20 welcome bonus. I completed 15 offers and didn't  see the welcome  bonus in my account. Does anyone new got their welcome bonus? This app is awesome🙂🙂

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Did not get the welcome bonus

What-Shot
Super Saver

How long ago did you sign up? If you signed up a while ago it's possible that it expired.

How long ago did you complete the 15 offers? Have they cleared  or are they still pending?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rocky44
Rewards Hunter

Hello..I just signed  up this morning and completed the offers not very long ago. I scanned my receipts and got all the cashback with no problem. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Well, that's a bummer that it didn't process instantly.  There may be a brief delay. If I were in your shoes I would start by running a Clear Cache on my android. Then keep your eye on it for a bit. If it's not credited after  a few hours I would submit a ticket Zto customer service.

Is the bonus still visible in your app? If it is visible, what does It show when you click on it?

0 Likes

Rocky44
Rewards Hunter

It was a pop up notification after I confirmed my email. The bonus is not showing on my app...it was under maintenance this morning. I'll  wait for few hrs..maybe  it'll  show up. If I dont get it..I guess its ok..but I'll  be awesome if I get it. Thank you..will try to clear the cache. Awesome app🙂

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

After you "clear cache," go to the "earn more" button on the bottom of the home screen. Then you should be able to view all of the bonuses available to you AND any/all of the bonuses you completed/earned. See if you can find it there. 

0 Likes