cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Bonuses

BAJ1985
Rewards Hunter

I know everyone's amount will be different for bonuses and even offers sometimes, but I was just wondering how come some people will get 3 or 4 different bonuses throughout the week and some will only get 1? Is anyone else having this issue? My friend got 4 bonuses all for the same amount, just different titles, one is a midweek, one is an in crowd, a rewards choice, and then just a personalized one to get her to use her account more. I just have the midweek and I use my ibotta religiously.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Different Bonuses

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@BAJ1985  I see that you are fairly new to Ibotta Savers Community.  In a nutshell, the more you participate, the more you spend , the more you earn. Not everyone gets the same bonus& offers. 

Dana
Deal Expert

It's all random not everyone will get the same. The time  will come when you will get a bunch and your friends will not.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@BAJ1985 , it also sounds like your friend is part of the in-crowd beta group. This group gets a lot more bonuses. Hopefully they will open this up to more users soon!

BAJ1985
Rewards Hunter

Oh ok, thanks. I was trying to figure out why she was getting it seemed like more bonuses each week. Thank you for that.

0 Likes