cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Do bonuses have tiers

Lksmith
Rewards Hunter

As of right now I have the shamrock bonus available which is redeem 13 offers receive $10. Which is an awesome bonus. I have a few questions about this

If I redeem 13 offers does another tier become available? ie redeem 30 offers for $x bonus?

If that is the case should I only redeem 13 offers on one receipt or will it automatically unlock the next tier and apply all offers past the 13?

Hoping to clarify this before my shopping trip tomorrow. 

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do bonuses have tiers

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Lksmith Great question!

In the case of the Shamrock bonus specifically, there are no tiers. However, if there were, then:

• A. You would know it as it would be made clear by the names of the bonuses as well as the instructions on the details page (i.e. the terms) of the bonuses; and
  • B. The number of offers on a single receipt for which you earn bonuses that are in excess of the number required for the bonus tier in progress would indeed apply to the next tier (provided that the terms of the bonus don't specifically state otherwise, such as beginning on a future date, etc.)

Bonuses which are active at the same time, such as the Shamrock bonus and the Weekend Warrior (ww) bonus currently are, are earned simultaneously.

Always keep in mind that more than one identical item on a single receipt only counts once toward a bonus.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do bonuses have tiers

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Lksmith Great question!

In the case of the Shamrock bonus specifically, there are no tiers. However, if there were, then:

• A. You would know it as it would be made clear by the names of the bonuses as well as the instructions on the details page (i.e. the terms) of the bonuses; and
  • B. The number of offers on a single receipt for which you earn bonuses that are in excess of the number required for the bonus tier in progress would indeed apply to the next tier (provided that the terms of the bonus don't specifically state otherwise, such as beginning on a future date, etc.)

Bonuses which are active at the same time, such as the Shamrock bonus and the Weekend Warrior (ww) bonus currently are, are earned simultaneously.

Always keep in mind that more than one identical item on a single receipt only counts once toward a bonus.