cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Does the box tops bonus work

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

When I scanned my Kroger receipt wherein I bought 2 Nature Valley granola bars I got this message that the date was missing.  Then again 2 other apps were acting up. Ibotta was very slow but ultimately was functioning and Swagbucks was inordinately slow reacting to the receipt shot for a jar of Nutella. 4+ hours later I went to Swagbucks and found the claim actually went through and I re-shot with BT4E and I got 2 points apiece for the Nature Valley granola bars

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Yep!  Downloaded the app yesterday and used the Ibotta code to sign up.  Then I scanned a Walgreens receipt from a few days ago where I bought 2 General Mills cereals at a HUGE discount.  Money showed up in my Ibotta account today.  

Easiest $4 I ever made.  And the local elementary school benefits!

0 Likes

Jchavez4472
Rewards Hunter

Annies crispy snack is on ibotta for $3.50.. that will scan in the boxtop app.. there's also a spend $20 get back $4 on coupons.com .. hope this helps

0 Likes

Jchavez4472
Rewards Hunter

Mine too!

Tags (2)
0 Likes

lgregory03
Shopper

Yes it does. I was surprised by the big bonus and how easy it was. I followed the link, signed up, submitted my receipt and recieves my bonus within a couple of days. I recieved the bonus by submitted a receipt for General Mills cereal from Family Dollar!!!

0 Likes

Ljackson
Shopper

It did for me yesterday.  Just signup and download the app then submit a receipt through the app with a qualified purchase and boom the $4 bonus was credited.  The purchase doesnt have to be something with an Ibotta item.  

0 Likes

iamp20
Rewards Hunter

mine went missing as well,.. but i still went and downloaded the app and signed up with ibotta related email address and ibotta21 referral code, scanned my receipt (w cascadia granola bars) and my account was credited today.  Maybe it was just a glitch it disappeared

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Yes, I bought Lucky Charms cereal and got the bonus several days later.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Downloaded BT4E yesterday morning, on 3 separate 🧾 s submitted bought 2 Nature Valley crunchy granola bars, 1 box of Fiber 1 or Protein 1 chewy bars and 2 boxes of Nature Valley chewy bars and 1 box of blueberry and almond butter Packed bars - those are DA 💣! - all from Kroger because of e-coupons.  Maybe at most 20 minutes after leaving Kroger I learned I got the BT4E bonus

0 Likes

Derf
Deal Sharer

It worked for me even after it disappeared from my Ibotta bonuses.  Just got credit this morning a day after I scanned my receipt for Honey Nut Cheerios in the Box Top App. $4!  Thanks.  And Cheerios were free too (will be): https://freehoneynutcheerios.com

0 Likes