cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn More Bonus history disappeared

Nique
Skilled Saver

My completed bonuses only show for June. This happened about a week ago. My app is current. Has anyone else noticed this?

@LaraL Do you know if this is a change? Occasionally I look back to see my history. It was nice to see the list.

11 Replies

Re: Earn More Bonus history disappeared

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm not sure. As of right now I can see back to May 11th, but curious what others are seeing as well.

0 Likes

san0
Deal Sharer

My current purchases are not being tracked in the MWMM bonus.  Rebate $ is applied to total but the count in the bonus is not. So annoying...  😞 Submitting a ticket.  

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Nique same here. I only see 5 of the most recent bonuses completed. Others disappeared.

I attributed it to a space issue, thinking there's more current bonus offerings and this took away space where the completed bonuses were listed?

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I can still see all of my past bonuses earned.

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@san0 Depending on how much time has passed, you may want to wait. My bonus credit has lagged once or twice recently, then it caught up within hours to one day. Others experienced a bit of a lag as well.

Keep track in case you do need to submit a ticket.

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Nique

Ditto, I have just been rolling with things knowing ib is performing a lot of maintenance/updates right now across the platform. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I have only five, also.  However, the first one is from 10/30/2020 and the second is 07/17/17.  The other three are from June, 2021, but I don't think it is a complete list for June.

I noticed this earlier and wondered what was going on.  It wasn't always in a particular order (that I could tell), but it was extensive.

I don't have a problem if Ibotta wants to clean up and get rid of anything that is older than a year or so, but it would be nice to know about it before it goes away.  At this point, I have no idea what recent bonuses were removed.

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

I still have the full history. Granted, there’s a phone update that I’ve been “remind me later”ing for about a week. Not sure what it will look like after that. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Nique 

I was wondering the same. Maybe the bonus history was removed to free up server space... I'm sure it's a good ibotta reason.... now only my last 5 bonuses are showing...

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes