cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Easter Egg Hunt

TobySings
Shopper

How did you get a notification on fb? I tried to set one up and couldn’t on the first egg hunt , I checked several times throughout the day, finally saw it, it had been posted one hour and it said I was too late. I don’t want to miss another one! 

Staceymayberry
Deal Sharer

Follow on this thread and when someone finds the next one e we will post it on here and hopefully everyone can benefit from it

TobySings
Shopper

Thank you for the reply! ☺️ Do you know of a way to turn on any notifications in this group? (I’m new to all this! 🙈)

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As soon as you post in the thread you'll start receiving updates. So you should already be seeing them now.

Re: Easter Egg Bonus - Post all related questions/findings here

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@mhagsNo that isn't a clue.  It's a symbol for the brands that have partnered with Ibotta for Earth Month..  For every offer redeemed with the tree, Ibotta will donate money to Trees of the Future to help plant up to 1 million trees.

fedew1kl
Rewards Hunter

Trying to figure out how to subscribe to Ibotta Community. Does that just mean to create an account here?

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

Thank you, LaraL. I did not realize that a post guaranteed a notification. Great to know!!!😊

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

I actually received a link to join in an email that showed my earnings. It was at the bottom of the email.

You may find it in the app somewhere also. 

0 Likes

Kellyison2013
Rewards Hunter

Why don’t I nor my friends have this Easter egg bonus?

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The first one had a cap of the first 10,000 savers to redeem it, which was reached in the first hour. The next one has not been posted yet.