Did you mean: 

Re: Easter Egg Hunt

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Shel  This thread was already started yesterday

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Monkey0563  ..@ Shel is late to party!!

0 Likes

Dolejoriginal
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813 I understand the thread was started yesterday and it was posted to Facebook today around 9 am or was it yesterday at 9 pm.  Either way I see no pinned thread to the community in regards to the hunt

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Dolejoriginal  @Monkey0563  Check your Ibotta home page where you see bonuses.... not there yet last time I checked ,also make sure your Ibotta account is updated w your email address& allow notifications 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Dolejoriginal  I don’t do social media I was emailed by Ibotta 

0 Likes

Shel
Deal Sharer

There is a lot to search through here lol I’m still learning my way around. ☺️

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Shel  No worries, just make sure you update your Ibotta account w email address & phone number, that way you will get alerts & texts.. 

Dolejoriginal
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813  yes, I'm aware of all this but again my initial reply was to a reply on your thread, to comment about the fact that it appears to have been released on Facebook.  Although the email states Facebook and ibotta community, yet like all these companies now, they only really release things on social media (i.e. instagram, Facebook, etc.). It is upsetting to have to sign up for this social media foot print just to apply to a contest, etc.  What happened to just good old envelope and index card or just a online fill in.  Anyway I also made them comment because it appeared that some had found the egg hunt/clue without social media/Facebook.  So I commented because it didn't appear it was pinned or threaded to the community.  

0 Likes

Jesquivel62
Shopper

Anyone know what time the hunt begins?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Dolejoriginal  Yes, I don’t have any social media accounts.

0 Likes