cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hunt

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Welcome to the Ibotta Community.

If you are here to find the Easter Egg, I don't think it has posted yet.

Last time they did a Facebook bonus, it happened at 12 noon Eastern Time.  No time period for this one has been announced.

Re: Easter Egg Hunt

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Jesquivel62  No idea ,I’m guessing 12 pm EST 

0 Likes

Shel
Deal Sharer

I have searched here and haven’t found what the clue is and keep checking their FB and my email and texts but I’m working plus homeschooling a little so I can only be online checking so much. It’s kind of frustrating I agree how they do these. 

Shel
Deal Sharer

So is this a dead deal this time around as far as this one that’s supposed to start today? Would like to know if anyone can clue me in. TIA 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Shel  We are all waiting & watching... In 7 months time we have gone from 21386 members to 63k members in this Community 

0 Likes

MustangChic2003
Rewards Hunter

I didnt see anything about easter egg hunt. Facebook is the worse place to have stuff posted

0 Likes

Dolejoriginal
Deal Sharer

@Shel from what I gather it might or might not have released the first clue on Facebook.  Some say no, others say yes.  I haven't seen the post or the clue for the ibotta community.  According to the email and information, it should be clues released on Facebook and ibotta community.  So many answers will be accepted, if you answer wrong or not in time, don't worry as more clues will be released.  I'm honestly thinking all clues will be released on Facebook and then they expect those on social media to register if not already on the community and post in the thread about Facebook launch/clues. 

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@MustangChic2003  I was notified vie email from Ibotta, I see you are a new member, update your Ibotta account to allow notifications ie email address& phone number 

0 Likes

Lksmi914
Shopper

Facebook name is Ibotta. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the facebook link. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Dolejoriginal  That’s not my experience, I‘be been on this site since it’s inception 08/2020.As a matter of fact yesterday I received notice from Ibotta about Easter Egg Hunt & started thread& it “blew” up from there, i

0 Likes