cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erroneous Tabasco bonus

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@LaraL 

made two separate purchases at Walmart today. With each purchases I received credit for the Tabasco bonus for $.75 the issue is I didn't purchase any Tabasco products. How do you best suggest I report this error to the Care Team.  I'm asking for your assistance to avoid having my legitimate offers reversed.

Has anyone else received credit for erroneous bonuses?

20211013_134413.jpg

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Erroneous Tabasco bonus

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Honestly the best way to report something like this is via a Care ticket, however they'll likely just let you keep the credit.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I got 1/2 Tabasco credited and I didn't buy Tabasco.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@LaraL 

Do you think this is something that might needs to be reported to engineering seeing that I'm not the only recipient of this error.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

I'll share it in a general channel and they'll let me know if they think it's needing remediation.

0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

Same here. @LaraL This is a widespread bug in your app- I would report it internally. Giving away thousands of $0.75 bonuses adds up quickly.

As for reporting errors to the Care Team…I bought 2 Core bars at Kroger the other day- one blueberry and one chocolate/PB. I submitted my receipt and noticed it showed two different pending amounts.

27AB8E40-3F4B-4098-888D-F3A69AAA5E83.jpeg
Sure enough- after the AI reviewed my receipt, I was given credit for 3 Core bars (an extra $1.25). I’m an honest person, so I contacted the Care Team so that the erroneous amount could be deducted. They replied and said they couldn’t verify what offer I was talking about and said I could keep the extra money.

Edited for a typo.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Since it appears to be happening to multiple I went ahead and flagged it. I'll let you know what I hear back. Thanks @OBSHOP

Nique
Skilled Saver

Good idea to flag. In my experience, when reporting "issues" to the Care Team it often leads to confusion. Perhaps not many bother to do so, so when we do they just don't understand what we are talking about. 😂

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Nique

I'm about to open a ticket with the Care Team.  For receiving a bonus I didn't redeem. I'll let you know how it goes. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

I'm being told this is now fixed, although they didn't say if it will be reversed for those that received it. Waiting for an update on that. No need to submit tickets, sorry for the false alarm.

0 Likes