cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Extra Credit Bonus

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Can any of the super shoppers who have already completed the Honor Roll Bonus,  give us an idea of how many offers are required for the Extra Credit Bonus?  I have gotten closer to the Honor Roll than I ever thought I would so I am going to chase it but i will be cutting it close time wise.  I am just trying to gauge how much I should try to pad my shopping trips without buying too many things I don't really need.  Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Extra Credit Bonus

Joymjoy
Saver

@DanyelN 

It is 10 offers. FYI. If you have 2 offers left on honor roll and 6 offers on one receipt; the other 4 will count on the extra credit bonus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Joymjoy
Saver

@DanyelN 

It is 10 offers. FYI. If you have 2 offers left on honor roll and 6 offers on one receipt; the other 4 will count on the extra credit bonus

Solved! Go to solution

cweiner31
Core Shopper

There was a thread about this a few days ago. It seems for just about everyone it was 10 offers. It used to show it even if you weren't up to it but it doesn't seem to anymore. Congrats on being close to it!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Thanks!  That is very helpful information since I only plan to do limited shopping trips this weekend.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes