Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Feast Mode bonus items

Hwimler
Rewards Hunter

Good Evening All-

Today is my first day using the app. I see there is a feast mode bonus that I have 9 out of 15 items. My problem is, I don’t know what I need to buy to fulfill the requirements. I completed the free Walmart Thanksgiving dinner items and threw in a few odds and ends in the shopping trip as well. Please advise what I need to buy or where I can find a listing of the participating items. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Feast Mode bonus items

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Any items listed in the app from any store qualify, except Any Brand rebates.

Please note that buying more than 1 item of a particular rebate only counts as one towards the bonus.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Any items listed in the app from any store qualify, except Any Brand rebates.

Please note that buying more than 1 item of a particular rebate only counts as one towards the bonus.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Cry4herb
Rewards Hunter

I purchased 7 items on a shopping trip and only 3 was credited. It said any item in app at any store. 

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

If you are referring to the Any Item rebate, which is usually between $.10 and $.25, this is good when you purchase something, anything.  The amount is added to your credit.  It only counts once.

If you purchase 7 items, you only get credit if the item is in Ibotta.  Were all 7 items listed in Ibotta and selected in the Ibotta app?

Which items did you not get credit for?