696B3920-BD37-4CA7-A582-1C7B5D27C320.jpeg

16 Replies

Re: Finally a bonus that I can get excited about. Thank you Ibotta

chubbipupstar
Deal Sharer

I agree! But I’m probably going to run out of time on this one unfortunately 😢

Glammy

No question that this was a challenge. I have to get 5 things today to complete it. Because of Covid we have not been going out and I had to wait for the items I use to be reset. But it looks like I will make it. 🤞🏽

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Glammy  I have faith in you too!  I'm proud I made it with just Shoprite and Stop and Shop offers.

Brande
Shopper

agreed

memom84
Saver

I agree.I got that bonus also and just did make it with the $10 buonus and the 36 items I had to buy I bought 15 let it reset than bought the rest and I got a total of $48.10 with the deals and the bonus .

Brown517
Rewards Hunter

What does it mean to let  reset.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Brown517  Many of the offers will reset after you do it once.  So you buy the product, upload the receipt and then wait a day or so and it resets in Ibotta, so you go and do it a second time. (BUT ONLY IF IT RESETS)

OhHiHello
Shopper

So I completed this yesterday as my end date was 1/17/21, however I'm waiting for the app to update the purchases.  The offer is currently gone so I can't even look to see if they were credited correctly.  Some of the items that I purchased have credited but some of them have not.  Do they usually credit randomly and if so will I still get the bonus?

gladmom
Rewards Hunter

I completed it too but with online purchases from Walmart that I picked up before the deadline. Now I’m waiting to see if they credit my account   My other Walmart.com purchase credited within a couple of hours of me picking it up but not this one