cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Finally a bonus that I can get excited about. Thank you Ibotta

OhHiHello
Shopper

I do WM Delivery and nothing posted until today.  And some of those purchases haven't even posted. I have a team bonus for $20.00 but it's stating 28/35 and I know I completed that along with the $10.00 bonus yesterday but if they don't give me credit for all the purchases then I won't. Fingers crossed they will keep updating it and give us the bonus.  

0 Likes

MNaq
Rewards Hunter

Save your receipts and all screenshots of the bonus. so if it doesn't credit, you can submit a request to Ibotta to get the credit.

OhHiHello
Shopper

I didn't think to screenshot the bonuses but I will start doing that from now on.

Glammy

@OhHiHello 

I think you may have ann issue: Here are Some earning tips that might help  
- It sounds like if your rebates may not have reset.I am not sure if you know this, but, If you purchase an item and submitted a rebate you must wait until the rebate reappears in your app. (This usually takes 24 hours and sometimes 48 hours). Then  you have to select it again before you can use it and get the rebate. 
- If a rebate is not showing up on your list for any reason you will not get the rebate.   
-To avoid missing a rebate I usually log in to the Ibotta app in the store and confirm that the item is on my list and I also scan the bar code to be sure I am purchasing the correct item. Also pay attention to the # of items you must buy to earn the rebate. The # of items must be on the same receipt. 
- Is your receipt pending? It will list all pending items. Any item not on the list will not earn you a rebate  
- If your receipt is not pending or items have not been recognized, try resubmitting the receipt and select the missing items from your list. It may ask you to scan the bar codes on the items. 
- If that does not work, request help; open a ticket and list all the items you purchased and did not earn the rebate. But remember, if the item was not on your list you will not earn the rebate. 
- Note, if the item in your app but you forgot to check it. Check it before you submit the receipt. Sometimes it works, the closer in time to the purchase the better. 
Check my post called “Tips for new users” or something like that. 
Good luck! Don’t give up!   

Christiana
Shopper
Spoiler

I am hoping to cash in on this one too!

OhHiHello
Shopper

@Glammy   I'm beyond frustrated with this. Support wants me to take pictures of the front and bar code of the items I didn't get credit for. I don't have time to do all that for 2 separate orders, not to mention that I already spent time placing the orders. I'm working 14 hours a day 7 days a week right now because of COVID, hence the grocery delivery. No one said my family couldn't eat the product and throw away the trash. No one said that I would have to keep it for days hoping that I would get credit for it. DAYS later!  You can clearly see I added the items to my cart, paid for them and had them delivered. If the item needed to be reset then it should disappear from the app, we shouldn't have to log in and out to verify that it's either there or not.  I'm assuming if it allows me to check it and it adds to my list than it's a legit offer.   I haven't had a problem up until this point and I'm almost at $300 in cash back.

Glammy

@OhHiHello 

I hear you. After months with no problem I hit a snag late in December. Send what you have. Try sending your reply to them in response. It might work. 
Sometimes the app just hits a snag. hang in there. I am at $1,450 in cash back. My Neice is >$3,000 in cash back. Things will get better.