cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fine print - sort of - in bonuses and offers

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Even the best of us sometimes trip over and overlook a small detail here and there in a brand bonus or regular offer

A few hours ago I thought I was going to finish the Blue Bunny brand bonus when I bought a 4-pack of Blue Bunny LOADED CONES. After scanning my receipt I wondered 'Where was my Blue Bunny brand bonus?' Then I just finally noticed I needed to buy a LOADED BARS 4-pack, which I haven't bought yet AND either LOADED CONES OR SUNDAES - both of which I've bought

5 Replies

Re: Fine print - sort of - in bonuses and offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

Oh no, and with something non-returnable too.  Just remember to sign up for email for Blue Bunny so you will get in on the triplerooski next time. (B5S5, ibotta, and PQ)

Sorry to hear about the surprise.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

You are so right  We all have done that

Now when i go to the store i scan the product before i buy it 

Janet1964
Super Saver

We have all been there and done that at least once

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@RCKCreatEnt 

That's one of those unique bonuses. At least it's a cool treat.

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@HotLavaMama it wasn't at all a matter of whether an item carries an Ibotta cash back offer or not, it was 🆒 getting cash back for a pack of Blue Bunny LOADED CONES, but I needed the loaded BARS pack for the Blue Bunny brand bonus 

Earlier this week I had 1 more day to qualify for a 15/$5 MW2M & I only needed to complete 5 more offers, so I bought the last 5 items I needed, OR SO I THOUGHT

Turned out that 1 item (Vermont Creamery creme fraiche) was no longer an Ibotta offer - I &$$umed it was because it had been the past 2-3 weeks. I went right back in, bought a pack of Yasso chocolate covered ice cream bars and planted a 🇺🇸 for the Yasso brand bonus AND finished my MW2M