cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Finished Give Thanks Bonus

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta I got more deodorant - all Axe - than I can shake a stick at because of Fetch Rewards-Ibotta McSTACKsky's CONCURRENT with the Fetch Rewards Unilever marathon, at least 2Xs this month & 3 more times back in the winter under identical circumstances. So far I've opened and used only one spray deodorant from the past winter so I may be picking out some for charitable donations

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

Are you talking about the Axe body sprays? 

If so, they aren't deodorant.  They are sprayed more on the chest and such.   Many times they just spray them in front up in the air and walk through it.  The young dudes literally spray it EVERYWHERE but their under arms.

I would actually buy more Axe deodorants if I could gret them near FREE because I have a lot of 'cheap' deodorants.  I'm not sure how you kept getting DQ/PQ to get them that cheap at Kroger.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta 3-4 sprays and 1-2 roll ons; I love sprays for the rare unfortunate event where I 'couldn't hold my water' or when I feel a fart coming but it's 'the other thing' - sorry for the visuals

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

The body sprays certainly are good for both of those situations.  I ain't mad at ya.

Maybe get some Febreze as well though.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964  Way to Go!  I just couldn't get it together this wk, so I'm gonna have to let mine go.   I had to keep my son home from school Mon & Tues due to him not feeling good (TG his covid  & flu was - )  He started sneezing, coughing and runny nose on Sunday.  His pediatrician was out of the office when I called Mon, so we had to squeeze in with the on-call dr on Tuesday morning.  When hubby came home, I did a quick Target run to get a few items off my list. With the intention of hitting WM early Wed morning before meeting up with my SIL so I could finish my Midwk Harvest ($3/15, and I was at 5/15) but I woke up with whatever crud he had... scratchy throat, runny nose and achy.  Had to drop out of activities planned with SIL Wed & Thursday.   Not finishing the MW, and no WW, didn't give me the energy to care to finish the Give Thanks bonus, as I'm stalled out at 26/48... 22 left. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@MelissaR 

I hope you and your son feel better soon.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@MelissaR bummer 😕🥵😔😫

0 Likes