cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Finished Level 4 Bonus

Janet1964
Super Saver

I finished Dec level 4 bonus today! Earliest in the month ever! Thanks Ibotta! 

And I found the Pure Leaf Cold Brew Tea in the glass bottle. My husband drank it on the way home before he could drop it and break the bottle this time! I had to go to 2 Walmart’s to find it. It was in the last cooler that I looked in before I walked out the door. And they had about 15 bottles in 3 flavors. I had bought the unsweet last time (the only kind I could find), but got the slightly sweet this time. (He said he was glad he did not drink the unsweet) Lol 

So there is hope!! But no Clio, Greek god, or tazo tea to be found!

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Finished Level 4 Bonus

Janet1964
Super Saver
Spoiler
My husband said we are done now. You won’t be shopping for offers on our vacay at the beach during Christmas now, right? I said NO, I will not - UNLESS Ibotta gives me a good bonus as incentive! He just laughed!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 I FINALLY ended up finding the clio partition, Greek gods cup, and the coree-caffine all in the same random refrigerated end cap at the end of the chips isle across from eggs. It was kind of strange as it almost seemed like they grouped ibotta offers together away from where they would normally be. I never found any of them at the normal walmart I go to tho. This one was a little further I out of the way so maybe they only put in spoatic walmarts or something...who knows! But like your husband said it's like a scavenger hunt that can be maddening but kind of fun too lol.

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Donna2 

Then I won’t give up yet! Lol

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

I went to 4 Walmart’s just this weekend in 4 different cities.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 @You definitely put more effort in then I did thats for sure! Of course@FelskyNY and I talked about a road trip to Texas for free rice tho lol!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

The more the merrier - start mapping out the Walmart's in TX.  LOL 

(sung to By the time I get to Phoenix...)

By the time I get to Texas I'll be weary

The Ibotta deals will be dreary

@Donna2's husband will be drinking

Sugarless tea that was not linking  (on Ibotta that is)

@Janet1964will be making many gift bags

From all the shopping trips she made to Wags.

LOL - I must be tired - wow not bad for 5 minutes (if I do say so myself)

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I love it!! Lol

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver
Spoiler
My husband said we are done now. You won’t be shopping for offers on our vacay at the beach during Christmas now, right? I said NO, I will not - UNLESS Ibotta gives me a good bonus as incentive! He just laughed!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I started typing - "by the time we get to Tx", and then that song popped into my head and I just went with it!  You did some amazing shopping - you must be exhausted! I'm sure your medicine chest is stuffed with Afrin, Alka Seltzer, and Delsym etc.   You just decided to hit all 50 states in 1 swoop!

I've been a bit lazy.  I'm still waiting for my receipt from Friday to clear from Shopkick so I'm holding off shopping for now, although I did do a small Shoprite run.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador
  • @FelskyNY @Janet1964 Felsky is our official Ibotta poet! Love it Love it! There should be a badge given for it😄
0 Likes