cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished Mid week & level 3 today

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I finished the mid week and level 3 bonus tonight at Walmart without really trying too hard. I got $85 of stuff-saved 11 in coupons at the store reducing cost to 74,  used 40 in gift cards from Fetch, charging only 34 to my credit card. I got 35.71 from Ibotta, 1 from coupons.com, 3.70 in points from Fetch, 2 from Shopkick, and was reimbursed 34 for items purchased for a neighbor. So a good night overall.

only mm were core bars & sunmaid bites. Couldn’t find any FAO’s or clearance items tonight.

Tags (1)
12 Replies

Re: Finished Mid week & level 3 today

MaryJhane
Saver

@Janet1964 That's wonderful! I have a few more to go for the Rising 🌟. It will be a fun shopping quest today! 😇

Thank you for sharing!

Mary Jhane

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964   I'm living vicariously through you right now.  I barely finished February level 1 and we are in the middle of a snow storm here in NY, so I'm working and scrolling through Instagram looking for sample giveaways and contests in my spare time. 

I know it's shocking, but I haven't been in CVS in 3 weeks!  I have to keep an eye on my EBs.

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY 

I am going tomorrow to CVS. I have an ECB expiring on Monday and haven’t use my carepass this month. I just ran in a couple of weeks ago and got nail Polish and laundry detergent to use two expiring ECB. I haven’t found much that excites me lately there.

Sandyb75
Saver

Nice job! 

RZerbe81
Deal Sharer

Awesome job

megla
Core Shopper

not sure how much youre into surveys but i do survey **bleep** when i have time they pay gift cards for just doing surveys 

RZerbe81
Deal Sharer

where do u go for these surveys 

megla
Core Shopper

type in survey j u n k i e in search - its not letting me post

RZerbe81
Deal Sharer

Thanks