cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished that darn JOL Bonus!!

Rema
Saver

Finally finished that 140/$45 JOL 🎃 Bonus!! Feel like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders!! Can recoup over the next week, and then be ready for whatever November brings!!

5 Replies

Re: Finished that darn JOL Bonus!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rema  Congrats - and to see that $$$ appear in your Ibotta balance is the best feeling. I've been using Giftcards "pay with Ibotta" and using my Ibotta earnings to pay (since I was made aware that was possible) and no longer pull the balance out, I just keep rolling it.

Rema
Saver

@FelskyNY  That’s what I’ve been doing, too!! Those gift cards really help!! Also, checking the sale/clearance areas was helpful. Found the Evolve on sale at my Walmart for $5 with $2 coupons and I had $7.98 when you buy 2!! And the Cetaphil was on clearance plus I had $5 off 2 coupon. Just got creative with what was available!! Love reading everyone’s tips on winning at Ibotta!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rema  Did you have the Fetch offer on the Evolve?  Mine was full price w/ no coupons, but it was still a $2+ MM because of the Fetch offer. 

Rema
Saver

My Fetch showed up on Monday and for receipts starting on 10/25…wouldn’t give me the credit from buying it on 10/24!!  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rema  I guess I was "lucky" - I hadn't picked it up yet.