cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free turkey referral offer

cottncndydreams
Rewards Hunter
  1. Hey y'all I had a question about the free turkey referral bonus I thought that I seen on there where it said if you already had a turkey you could opt for the $10 payment instead but I'm not sure if I just thought I seen that or if I really seen it LOL and I can't find anything about it so far on the site thank you guys
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Free turkey referral offer

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cottncndydreams 

That just doesn't sound right at all. But I like the way you think...lol

Maybe you are thinking that some people bought but it did not check it when submitting their receipt, so they had to click the unmatched offer  and scan the turkey upc

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If you are a current Ibotta user, you don't automatically get the free Turkey offer.  If you want it, you have to refer someone to Ibotta.  If you earn the turkey offer, additional referrals will earn the $10 bonus.

For new users, they will already have the turkey offer, so they can earn $10 for each new user they refer. 

Referrals must use your referral code and complete at least one offer that is not an Any Brand offer.

0 Likes

cottncndydreams
Rewards Hunter

I got the notification and message saying that my friend signed up and that I was credited the free turkey for doing so. But I thought on the fine print of the advertisement for the free turkey for referring a friend that it said if you already had a turkey or whatever that you could opt and get the $10 for referring a friend instead of the free turkey

cottncndydreams
Rewards Hunter

Yes I already know all that information I'm just saying I was pretty sure in the fine print that it gave the option to trade it out I already got the offer that's not the problem

0 Likes

AmyDee
Rewards Hunter

What I saw was that you could get dollars back when you purchased a frozen turkey (listed in the fine print were the applicable brands) which equaled a free turkey, or if you chose to buy a larger frozen turkey then you just got the set dollars back that they advertised. For me it was $15. My credit hasn't shown up yet but I followed all the rules.

0 Likes

Leah1
Rewards Guide

I referred 2 people. With the first referral, I received the free turkey. With the 2nd referral, I received the $10. Maybe that's what you are thinking of?

0 Likes