cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fresh start bonus

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Screenshot_20210107-091946_Ibotta.jpg

 well atlrast I have 11 days to finish this. Good thing I decided against going to shoprite early this morning before this popped up. 

13 Replies

Re: Fresh start bonus

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I will definitely be shopping this weekend!

DFCD4EC1-0E6A-4B99-A50F-11FD019A68E7.pngCC2A2DF2-CFD6-483E-BA73-D7E8FBB49C3C.png

What-Shot
Super Saver

Did you notice the FINE PRINT at the  bottom? It states:

• Ibotta reserves the right to adjust this bonus at any time with or without notice 
~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@What-ShotI think it was added after the December Online Bonuses were pulled early.

What-Shot
Super Saver

My Weekend Warrior is $5/10

My Fresh Start is $10/36

I love it when ibotta offers me 2 bonuses that I can work toward simultaneously....and that one is over an extended period. 

The ANY ITEM offers come in so handy when they apply toward these bonuses!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

elamb88
Rewards Guide

I have the $10 too but my WW is only $1 😞 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$1/15  and $10/36

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Really - we can do that in a blink of the eye

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I'm gonna pass by shoprige omw home later to get some of offers done then tomorrow hit up Walmart target and shoprite early. Most likely get the weekend warrior done and probably put a dent in the fresh start bonus 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  I finally got mine straightened out - I was finishing off the mid week $1, I almost wish I had waited for the $10 bonus - it's ok though, can't be greedy. 

I grabbed 2 Field Agent audits this AM for $5 each, so I made my $10 that way.  I'll try for the 36, but will have to see what sales are around next week. 

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I've been trying since Tuesday to get one offer credited from Walmart pickup. The scottties triple soft. Its the last offer I needed to fulfill my online pickup bonus. At one point they reversed like half my offers by accident. I had to send then a copy of the online receipt 3 tiems already along with the item picture and barcose picture. Sheesh. I've never had this much trouble trying to get credit for one item