cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

I’m starting to get frustrated. Since making icon, my bonuses are actually getting lower. First my Weekend Warrior bonus was reduced & now my Mid Week Money Maker bonus was reduced. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful that we have bonuses. I’m just wondering what’s the point in getting to icon level when now the bonuses are lower? 

0 Likes
21 Replies

Re: Frustrated

Gncelina
Shopper

What's icon level, and how do you get it?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@GBAN , Consider your self lucky You we’re a part of beta testing! You got many bonuses & perks the majority of the savers in the community didn’t receive. Furthermore, you  are now on the forum  complaining about lower bonuses..

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gncelina   In-crowd is a beta test which offered bonuses to the in-crowd members.  If you were a member, you would know already.   Sorry @GBAN2,  I don't understand your complaints given the in-crowd bonuses you were offered in the last few weeks.  Those of us not invited are a bit puzzled by your post.

Gncelina
Shopper

Sounds like something I would have wanted to be part of. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gncelina   It was a random selection and even a lot of the most "seasoned" members (myself included) were excluded, so don't feel bad.  There is always next time. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Core Shopper

I reached Icon in mid-April and haven't seen any changes in the Level bonuses, MWMM, or the WW bonuses -- I think those are randomized among everyone. A few days after I made rising star, I got a choice of a personalized any item offer that I had 2-3 days to use. When I got Icon, I got a choice of 2 any item offers. Plus I got a new bonus for earning $500. Guess they looked at the time from Feb 1 when the program started. Anyway, I am looking forward to this month's personal offers to choose. It takes a few days to get an email that you click on to get to the app so you can see what to choose from.

If you didn't get an email, you can scroll to the bottom of the Ibotta app's home page. I have found some of the email info. 

I feel blessed to have gotten the invitation and I made the effort to get those 200 offers. I hope the Ibotta folks make this available to everyone. I sure don't want it to end in July as my birthday is in Oct and my Ibottaversary is in November! 

0 Likes

Gncelina
Shopper

Out of sheer curiosity, I have to ask. I'm averaging about $5 per bonus right now. What is the difference with this program you guys are talking about?

0 Likes

Penguinlover
Rewards Hunter

That would get me frustrated too. I'm sorry to hear this happening.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Core Shopper

My mwmm is $1/15 offers. Nothing great but hey, there are lots of offer deals right now that most of us have. My level 1 bonus needs 40 to get $0.50. Still like to Ibotta.