cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Day Bonus - Need Help

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I have never used Walmart grocery pick up but would like to earn this bonus.  I signed up in the Walmart app for pick up. How do I link that with my Ibotta account? 

9 Replies

Re: Game Day Bonus - Need Help

Dana
Deal Expert

Click on the walmart grocery pickup delivery option in the ibotta app at the top it will say link click it and follow the prompt. After your linked click what you want to buy 1st in ibotta then go to walmart (app/website it doesn't matter because you're linked) put the items in your cart and check out like normal.

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

Thank you.  I got it to work! 😁 Now I'm ready to work this bonus!

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

That's great. You're welcome

0 Likes

Ljackson
Shopper

For the game day bonus it has to be delivery not pick up.  I also noticed in the Walmart pick up and delivery there is a lot of ibotta products that arent in the regular Ibotta.  Mostly for game day like cases of beer.  Remember with the delivery you wont see it credited until the next day.  I did my game day bonus on Thursday and it was credited on Friday.  For this bonus make sure to add a few extra items in case some items are out of stock.  Also, you can choose no substitutions the option is just below your payment information on the check out page.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

I earned my $5 Game Day Delivery bonus with Walmart Grocery Pickup yesterday.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I noticed the Core Bars rebates (8 of them) showed up in Grocery Pickup Only.  They seem to overlap.  Anyone redeemed these today?  Just wondering if they count as one, two or maybe 8?

0 Likes

Ljackson
Shopper

They are different flavors so each is an individual product.   I used them to boost up my items for a bonus.  I've noticed with a couple of different brands of protein bars they are flavor specific so watch closely.  Perfect bars are flavor specific.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have FOUR BOGO Core Bar rebates, all for any flavor, any size.  Then I have four individual ones for half price.  If I buy 2, will I get all four BOGO Core rebates and then TWO half price (assuming different flavors)?>  If I buy 4 different flavors, will I get all 8?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

I got credit fir 7 offers when I only bought 6 bars.

0 Likes