Game Day Delivery Bonus

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

9DC36DC0-5CD6-44B8-8F49-193EF087256A.png

28 Replies

Re: Game Day Delivery Bonus

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I recieved the same thing..sweet!! It's very specific where you can shop. Are each of the places online, or WM grocery can be in store? I haven't bought anything on line and really prefer not to if possible.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Donna2 You have to link account and order online for this one.  I started using in July and really like it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @Donna2   I have $5/8 offers.  I also don't link and don't do delivery - but I may be tempted to do pick up.  If I order online and do pick-up that would satisfy this right? 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  I think pickup qualifies. I live outside delivery range, so it’s not an option.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @FelskyNY I may give pick up a try too. Is there an fee you have to pay for pick up? I haven't looked into that at all

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I don't think so - the point is - can I find 8 items on Ibotta at Target - if not, I'll have to do Walmart - which is fine too - there are about 2 miles apart. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Walmart doesn’t have a fee, just a $35 minimum.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

you can probably sign up for that Walmart+ for a trial - I don't know if it's worth the trouble for $5 - I'll see

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @FelskyNY oh shoot, the minimum $35 is high for only needing 8 items. Im gonna have to think about this one🤔

0 Likes