cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Game Day Delivery Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I agree $35 is high -that's why I was thinking about maybe doing target - but I dont think there are 8 things (on Ibotta) that I currently want.  Even factoring in the PB (which I wouldn't be able to use the hangtag $1) -  I'll ponder for a while.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Unfortunately, we have no problem meeting the $35 minimum.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Oh I can hit the $35 minimum, but I don't want to HAVE to spend $35 as I shopped yesterday and I'm going to pop into Shoprite today for the Digiorno pizza which is on sale w/ a digital

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  I’ve been waiting for a good bonus to shop again.  At Walmart I usually end up adding random items my husband requests.  Last week it was a digital tire pressure gauge and a caulk gun. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  It happens to all of us.  I bought an electric stapler on clearance for $15

the one I had was my dad's from when he worked for the BD of ED - it must be 50 years old and constantly jams.  It went into the bottom drawer to keep for ever - 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Just be aware that 15 items means all 15 are in stock.

I always try to add a few extra, just in case.  I would also suggest making your order NOW.  If you don't get all of your items in your order, you should have time to place another order before the 02/07/21 deadline.

Remember, bonuses are based on the date the order was placed, not when it is picked up.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

You can also turn on or off substitutions by item.  The Walmart App allows you to go in and edit substitutions.  For instance, I ordered Strawberry Oui Yogurt and selected Vanilla Oui Yogurt as a substitution, in case they run out.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  If I do decide to do it, I think I'll wait for tomorrow to see if there is a weekend warrior to stack with it.  Hopefully my midweek is completed, as it is currently pending the last few items from Shoprite. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I will have to skip this one. I don’t do delivery or pickup. I only shop in store.

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Darn it. I juts went to Walmart last night. I have $5/15 Not sure if I can find 15 items between Walmart and target to get sheesh 

0 Likes