cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Getting Ibotta emails

Shel
Deal Sharer

Hey y’all! ☺️ So I’ve been getting emails from Ibotta for a long time but don’t remember ever setting it up specifically (I’ve had Ibotta for years and no way I can remember when I first  set up my account if there was a place to opt in or anything.)  But I’ve had people ask how to start getting emails as they don’t ever get them and I’m not sure what to tell them.🤷🏻‍♀️ All I’ve e seen is a place in your account settings and preferences where you can check or un-check to receive only one email per month kind of thing. Anyone know if there is a rhyme or reason to getting emails? Or is it another one of those random sort of things where some do and some don’t? TIA 🙂

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Getting Ibotta emails

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Go to Account, then Settings, then Preferences.  You can turn on messages you want to receive.

Turn on messages you wantTurn on messages you want

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Go to Account, then Settings, then Preferences.  You can turn on messages you want to receive.

Turn on messages you wantTurn on messages you want

Solved! Go to solution

Shel
Deal Sharer

Thanks 🙂 I did direct the people who have asked to check those settings so hopefully that helps them. 💗

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   Mine looks EXACTLY the same and I don't get emails (except to confirm my rebates) or texts.  Uninstall, reinstall, blah blah blah - nope

0 Likes