cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift card cash back?

Brendam91
Shopper

This is the second time purchasing a gift card and earn a certain percentage back as cash back? The first gift card I purchase I immediately received the earnings. For some reason with this second gift card I purchased it didn’t reflect on earnings. It states the amount I was suppose to get back but it is not added. Is anyone having the same issue? Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Gift card cash back?

Dana
Deal Expert

look for an update unistall reinstall the app shut phone off on clear cookies cache those are the normal fixes for problems.

Brendam91
Shopper

I actually did everything you mentioned and yet nothing. Next thing to do?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

You said that is states the amount you are supposed to get back. Does it anywhere use the word "pending"? 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Brendam91
Shopper

No pending activity. It does show on my activity feed the cash back was earned and I also completed the $5 saving bonus at the same time. When I check my earnings the $5 bonus was applied but not the $4.80 cash back.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@What-Shot  gift cards do not pend. @Brendam91  you'll have to put in a ticket I don't know why it's not going in I bought a door dash this morning for lunch and I got my 3%

What-Shot
Super Saver

I am sorry that I don't have any specific advice, but in my experience I have noticed upon occasion that there can be a delay....sometimes it takes longer for my account to "refresh." 

If no one else offers you a better suggestion, I'd wait a few hours....then if your account has not refreshed it may be good to submit a ticket. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Brendam91
Shopper

It was for a Fanatics gift card. I will wait it out for today. If I don’t see anything I will submit a ticket. Thank you for being helpful

0 Likes

Brendam91
Shopper

Thank you. I am going to wait it out and see what happens. If nothing, I will submit a ticket.