cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Grand Slam bonus

cweiner31
Saver

Yes, it seems that there are 1 or 2 of these each month. Mine is 36 in 10 days. I think I can do it, even if I have to get some deals that aren't that great. Sometimes you have to spend a little to make money.

Glammy

@Welshcar 
I moved the entire post to bonuses. 
First time doing this I trust that I did it correctly. 

Skim
Deal Sharer

Every time I start a huge shopping order, there is a tiny voice that teases “If you order tonight, you can bet there will be a big bonus starting tomorrow!” Every freaking time.

Ah, well. Good luck to you all! 

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Glammy 

Good on ya

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Rewards Advocate

@Welshcar 

Just as I thought June was going to be a bonus free month this popped out and made my day!! Mine is 10 / 36 I'm already anticipating Mondays MWMM..  

Ready, Set, Shop

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

I’m excited about this. I remember telling them in a survey a while back, how much I prefer the bonuses (like this) that offer a larger payout, over a longer completion window. There were a few months when I didn’t get one, but now back-to-back May/June.

I almost got started on the WWB last night, but now I’m thankful that didn’t work out, so all my WWB offers will also apply here. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

$10/30. The timing was perfect. it popped up while I was on my way shopping this morning.  

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP  Yours is a little better than mine, good for you!😊

OBSHOP
Rewards Advocate

@Welshcar 

This is what I needed to compliment the MWMM & WWB because of low item counts.  

Ready, Set, Shop

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP  I love when it works out that way!