cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grocery Pickup Bonus and Mid Week Money Maker

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

5D82D41D-D3A2-400E-A4EA-1458CA391555.png9980E982-EFC6-4B81-B146-463FD937952A.png

25 Replies

Re: Grocery Pickup Bonus and Mid Week Money Maker

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  My midweek is $5/18 - 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  and I don't have the Grocery pick up and delivery - I probably would have tried it at Target (and gotten free Core bars).  

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

I was so excited when these popped up and just scheduled my Walmart Grocery Pickup.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I'm happy for you

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

😊

What-Shot
Super Saver

My midweek is $5/18.

I also have a $5/5 for pickup/delivery,  but since I never do p/d, I'm inclined to auction off that one to the highest bidder (haha....if only)!

Actually,  that would be a sweet addition to the app, not the "auctioning off" part, but the ability to share/exchange our offers with others. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I didn’t get p&d either, but my mid week is $1/10. I am struggling to find 10 offers that I want. But the weekend paper coupons were great and combined with Kroger Mega Event & CVS sounds very promising! I am working on my plan today to go shopping tomorrow after work.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I'm trying to figure out something for CVS also - let me know how you make out!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

The Walmart Grocery Pickup went great.  They were only out of one item I requested. The best part was they restocked Toblerone Bars and I was able to max out one last time before the offer expired!