cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Grocery Pickup Bonus and Mid Week Money Maker

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  So I'm guessing you hit both bonuses - so satisfying!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  Yes, and a brand bonus too!  I love the safety and convenience of Walmart Grocery Pickup, but miss out on coupons.  So, I try to save Walmart Ibotta hauls for when there are good bonuses.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Can you link to the coupons.com app?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  I don’t believe coupons.com links with Walmart.  However, I just took a screenshot of e-receipt and submitted for Blue Buffalo dog treats.  I will let you know if they approve it.

KimN
Deal Sharer

I have these bonuses also and want to do a pickup at Walmart. However, the last two times I've done it, I've gotten the rebates but they didn't go towards my bonus. They were for sure 💯 eligible. I've contacted customer service but they still haven't fixed it. This has been going on since 12/15. Has anyone else had any issues? 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@KimN  How frustrating! I have not had an issue with Walmart Grocery Pickup offers being paid, but not credited towards my bonuses.  Don’t give up on the bonuses, the Help Center should eventually correct any mistakes made.  You can add any necessary backup to your help ticket like screen shots of offers, bonuses and pics of products purchased showing UPCs.  I hope you get your bonuses credited soon.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  Good news, the screenshots of Walmart Grocery Pickup e-receipt worked for coupons.com.

956A2FF2-C366-4FC4-A9BC-D8F1B5F59677.png

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  That's great!  good to know

KimN
Deal Sharer

I'll submit another ticket from that shopping trip. Hopefully it gets sorted out because I really enjoy earning my bonuses, it's a bit of a hobby lol. Thank you for your response!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you have already submitted a request and haven't gotten a reply yet, please don't open another request.  You can go in and add additional information to the original request.

Adding more requests just slows things down.