cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H‑E‑B Online Curbside Pick Up Bonus Items

MicheleJane
Shopper

I picked up groceries through H‑E‑B curbside on November 24th and had 7 items to apply to the Midweek bonus. The 7 items were not applied to the bonus. While investigating, I found that it shows the purchase date as November 22. That is the date I placed the order, but added the 7 items to my order on the 23rd. Since H‑E‑B doesn’t process the payment until the order is picked up, I assumed that would be the date of purchase. Am I wrong? I put in a ticket but I know that will take awhile to process. Thanks for any input. 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: H‑E‑B Online Curbside Pick Up Bonus Items

Dana
Deal Expert

For bonuses it goes by the date the order is places you put the order in before the bonus so when you get the credit after you pick up deliver you just get the rebates not the bonus. All dates need to be after 9am on november 23 to apply to the bonus.

0 Likes

MicheleJane
Shopper

Thank you! I figured that’s what it was. Now I have to be more careful when ordering rebate items. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MicheleJane  You should get the rebates credited, just not toward the bonus.  Same thing happens if a bonus is ending, as long as you have the order in before it expires, it will apply to the bonus and credited AFTER it expires (not to confuse anyone)

0 Likes

TrooperCamera
Deal Sharer

That is weird. It seems it should be from when you get the order like when it is shipped from the store for online orders. 

0 Likes

MicheleJane
Shopper

That’s what made sense to me. But when I looked at my credit card transaction it was dated the day I placed the order. 

0 Likes