cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me please.

grandmajoyce
Rewards Hunter

I have texted Ibotta now for the 6th time. Please someone help me get my 27.00 from bonuses that Lori told me yesterday I got. I can not find it on my account. I was to get a bonus of 3.00 each for the 4 Klondike bars I bought, I was to get 4.00 each for the Bic Soleil Razors I bought 3 of them and I was to get 3.00 for the 1 box of Duralox I bought. The total was 27.00. I sent in pictures, upcs, and receipts 3 times. Why can't anyone help me with this? Also my friend Maria Courtney Linza signed up for Ibotta this morning and I did not get my credit. Please I have NEVER had this much trouble and texted so many times but only the gal named Lori knew what was going on and helped. The rest of the people who texted me didn't understand what was going on. PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ADJUST MY ACCOUNT FOR THE 27.00 AND GIVE ME CREDIT FOR MY FRIEND JOINING SO I CAN GET THE BIG GAME MERCHANDISE.This should of never been this big of issue. I have been with ibotta for years and NEVER had this trouble. PLESE HELP ME SIMEONE.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Help me please.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Hi there! on the Klondike bars, that was a rebate directly with that company.  Did you submit to them?

Dean

@grandmajoyce 

This is a user community so no one here can adjust your account. You need to contact the Ibotta help center so they can review your issue.  Click the following link for more info.

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/229508747-How-can-I-contact-the-Care-Team-

Are you sure the offers were through Ibotta? I don’t see offers for Klondike or Duralox, and the BIC offer I see is for BIC Soleil Escape Razors for $4.50 only at Walmart. Offers do vary per user so it’s possible we have different offers. Also, your friend has to use your referral code when signing up for a new account and redeem an offer before you get your credit.

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/115016033287-What-is-a-referral-bonus-

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.  If you have a Text number for Ibotta, then you must know someone who works there.  The only way to communicate with Ibotta is through the Ibotta app, Ibotta email or on their Facebook account.  There is no text/phone number for Ibotta.

As was mentioned, there is a promotion on Klondike bars, No Sugar Added only, for $3.00 back on up to 5.  You can search this forum for the details posted by Ibotta users, but not sponsored by Ibotta.

I hope you can find the right groups to get your money back.

MelissaLawhon
Deal Sharer

Be sure to scan thing before buying also. I had that issue with some coupons not working when they should on the ANY ones. Also sometimes it takes a few days to see it show up. And you have to give ibotta a few days. One only my any coupons only 10 cents didn’t go through I messaged them 7 days ago and I still haven’t heard back from them.

0 Likes

MelissaLawhon
Deal Sharer

Ok update 7 days ibotta just got back to me. They must be behind. Give them a few more days at least 7 days turn around and message them again. They must be swamped.

0 Likes