cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help unlocking Spice Bonus

pascalemorganti

I’ve been off Ibotta for about 6 weeks & I’m ‘lost’ trying to unlock this Soice bonus. Any help appreciated. My household size has changed so just me now but I’m hoping to get back into the swing of it I was pretty/very successful in the past with it. 

6 Replies

Re: Help unlocking Spice Bonus

mmoore01
Deal Master

The Spice Bonus is unlocked by completing the Pumpkin Bonus.

If you completed the Pumpkin Bonus, it can take a couple of hours to unlock the Spice bonus.

If you completed the Pumpkin Bonus and it has been more than two hours, try clearing your cache and restarting your phone.  

Welcome back.

pascalemorganti

@mmoore01  🙏🏻 my 🎃 bonus has been unlocked for few days so I’ll refresh! 

0 Likes

pascalemorganti

@mmoore01 help, still isn’t unlocked & my pumpkin has been open for days. I pulled down to refresh yesterday (at least how we use to it’s been months longer since I have) as well another unlock there & I want both!! I’ll submit a request if u can’t reply, or anyone. 🙏🏻 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Once you have completed the Pumpkin Bonus, it can take up to two hours for the Spice bonus to open, according to the Bonus details.

You should see BOTH the Spice Bonus and the greyed out Complete spice bonus to unlock entry.

@LaraL 

Maybe you can help @pascalemorganti with this issue.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

We're currently working to fix the Pumpkin bonus which might lead to some odd behaviors for it. Later today I believe it will be fixed.

0 Likes

scote978
Rewards Hunter

I don’t have either one … 

0 Likes