Well, Hello Bonuses! 

WWB $5/18

EC $5/10

HR $10/42

0 Likes

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit Bonus

123Save
Skilled Saver

Same here except my WWB is $5/15 for the fifth time in a row. 
The extra $15 is nice…dunno if I can do 52 offers in 11 days. Hopeful I’ll see my offers reset quickly and often. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$1/5 and the other 2 bigger bonuses.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Same for me

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

WWB $5/15 other 2 bonuses the same…this might be tricky. I won’t be shopping at all Friday or Saturday as it’s my DH’s bday. What can I sneak in this morning and on Sunday…?

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

WWB is $5/15 again.  The Honor Roll and Extra Credit is probably more than I want to even try for.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yeah I just don't see this.  This is how they get ya. 

Sometimes ya just have to look at all the bonuses and be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Not sure I can even do the 15 in 4 days for WWB

Good luck to all of you.   Just remember you don't have to do every bonus,   If you overpay by 75¢ from your stockup price for 20 items, that is $15 there offsetting a great deal of the bonuses.   Hopefully you will get a lot of resets.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I'm with you - I ALMOST mentioned it yesterday when we were getting the "ANY" offers that maybe a big "Labor Day" type bonus was coming.  Usually you get some Any's and a few FAO to help toward the bigger bonuses - We'll just have to see.  Sometimes I can knock out a bunch at WF with very little OOP, but haven't looked into it.  

I did do a Field Agent Eye Spy yesterday (waiting for it to redeem) for $5, so I don't feel as compelled to push myself for the $1/5 bonus or the larger bonuses either.  

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813  $3/8. I have my list already for 8-9 offers, so I should be able to complete it today. The 42 offers for$10, I will have to wait and see. But I do like these big money bonuses! Ibotta knows what makes me tick.