cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit Bonus

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@123Save 

$15 ??  Try $20 for 42 offers.  These all stack.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I think you have to complete the 42 before the next $5 bonus is unlocked

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki 

It's time to create a stacking strategy.  This is what I see so far. Currently I have the following. 

• 4/40 level IV
  • WWB $5/15
  • Extra credit $5/10
  • Honor roll $10/42

I'm also anticipating receiving 2 MWMM and 1 WWB prior to the end of August.

I'm planning a shopping trip to Kroger's, Walmart, and the Fresh Market.  Almost forgot about CVS FAO. 

By Sunday I'll complete both WWB and extra credit bonus  which =$10/15 and with these purchases I'll acquire 15 items towards Level IV and Honor Roll bonuses.  

So far this month I've had a lot of beverages in my gallery with rapid renewals.

A few gift cards and FAO I'll be collecting 15 items with ease.  

From my perspective $10/42 seems like a great bonus, small purchases will earn the big bonus. 

Every journey starts with the first step

kynuna
Core Shopper

WW $5/18

HR $10/42

EC $5/10

Like most I’m thinking this is a very big homework assignment 😀

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Gut check. 

During this run of bonuses, do what I did.

1)  Take pictures of eveything you purchase

2) Keep track of the ultimate net (amount paid less all your rebates/cashbacks.  (No cheating)  No double counting of catalinas, RRs, or ECBs.  You can count them when earned or when spent, but not both)  For an exercise like this, I always include RRs, cats, and  ECBs when SPENT not earned.   It keeps you from double counting, and it simplifies the math.    No including Gift Card payments, etc)

3) When you are done, look at all your pictures and how much you spent, and see if it makes 'cents' to you.

If you don't really care about 'how good of a deal' it all was, that is fine as well.  But for those of you who claim you ibotta to save money, this will point out to you whether or not you are accomplishing what you had intended.  I just know there were times I would spend $70, and it was $26 after rebates/CB, and I still looked at it as it was not a good deal because it was things I really did not need or like......lol.   There also are considerations of whether you gift or donate things.  Just be honest with yourself.  Chasing bonuses is awesome fun, and so is searching for unicorns, but sometimes it does not make good 'cents'.  

At the end of the day, we all have different goals or reasons for 'couponing' in general, so all that really matters is that you are not hurting yourself financially.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Sorry.  I didn't realize that the $10 Honor Roll Bonus needs to be completed first.

Thanks for clearing that up.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Yeah I guess we will let that one slide.....lol.   Now of we can just get you to do Swagbucks Live

@Icequeen813 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  Agree with you 100% - spoken like a true couponer! 
I’ll try for WWMM ($5/15) but may not even complete it.  Definitely won’t be chasing the HR and EC bonuses. Nothing in my gallery is calling my name 😂

Tarribear
Saver

Mine is 10 for 32

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tarribear 

That is a big difference

0 Likes