cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Completed WWB & 50%  of Honor Roll complete. , a couple items staked w Aisle , CDC, Publix DC..

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   oh come on!!!!  I went to WM and did 3 offers - I couldn't even do 5 - but I wasn't trying very hard.  I did Oui, U by Kotex and Extra gum, and a bag of little potatoes on SK. 

I was going to do the Welch's (SK/Ibotta) drinks, but went to look for the gum and never made it over there. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  I hit Sprouts,WM,Publix I’m up to my ass in yogurt, I go through Genova tuna& & I hoard Godiva chocolate bars ,FAO Roar , Super Coffee, ,

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Still no Super coffee in my world.  Stock said there were 5, but they must have been hidden somewhere by another Ibotta shopper. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  I forgot  I got 2550 Fetch points I guess I completed PepsiCo 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I actually had 2 Fetch offers for Pepsi/Lays - so I completed that one and am working toward the $50/$5 one

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Pepsico= yepdiddat

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn’t imagining it - ‘I’m up to my ass with yogurt’. 🤣 A funniest line from ibotta of late - so poetic yet graphic at the same time?! I can’t wait to use it in RL…

0 Likes

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit I Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Xiao   Here’s one for those who didn’t get their bonus… just another  **bleep** in the cesspool of life 

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit I Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

T u r d

0 Likes