cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit I Bonus

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  Is that what got bleeped in your original post? No, right?

Ms. Ice Queen - you know how to paint with words! Yes, I’ll just admire you from afar in a cesspool 😱

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Xiao  **bleep** mouth I was a nurse for 47 years!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Xiao   P o t t y 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  My mother-in-law was also a nurse - I think for over 40 years. I wish she talked more like you, so we’ll have more in common and I don’t have to watch what I say around her. Btw, it has nothing to do with her previous occupation for my MIL but everything to do with ✝️ 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Xiao  Did she have a BSN? I graduated from Boston University.

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit Bonus

Qpon_Diva
Deal Sharer

Hi.  New member here.  I have a WWB $1/8 and HR $10/20.

EC just says is available once HR is completed.  How are you guys seeing how many offers you have to complete for the EC bonus?

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  Yes, from a university in IL, I think. She enjoys (?) sharing stories about illnesses, injuries (very graphic and detailed!), and even deaths - so she gets me squeamish from time to time. 🤢

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Qpon_Diva  EC $5/10 on homepage 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Qpon_Diva  My guess was those members who already completed the HR unlocked the EC and shared with the rest of us, like @Icequeen813 did. 
Since I haven’t even started on my WWMM, this is all I can see - presume same for you. 

47619D70-7F7A-499A-9F35-B229B0CEAA47.jpeg

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP   Sounds like a solid strategy! I still feel like I’m getting the lay of the land and am still learning the cycles of how often rebates renew or respawn. I was able to put together and complete 10 deals (with very low oop cost) today. So, 2/3 of the way to complete the WWB. I’m confident I’ll put together the other 5 (maybe I’ll even pick up some of that Starbucks instant coffee; I’ve heard it’s good! 😉) by Sunday. The remaining 27 to get the HR Bonus, any MWMMs and the last WWB of August are definitely doable over the 10 days. 👍 

0 Likes