cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit Bonus

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Yay for getting an EyeSpy!  I love those and Scavenger Hunt on FA.  They really are the most bang for the buck, if you're able to find them. 😊

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins  I haven't had much luck with the scavenger hunt (but honestly I don't look at those too often). I've done a bunch of eye spy (since I found the 1st one at Target about a month or so ago) and find them addicting.  

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Qpon_Diva Welcome to the community.  When the EC bonus was released Thursday morning, it listed the 10 offers.  The offer requirement was later removed, but will hopefully remain the same.

EF9832B5-2F12-460E-AB81-C24F05586572.png

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Completed Level 3 today need8 more to claim Honor Roll Bonus  

0 Likes

AM1
Rewards Hunter

I didn't get the honor roll bonus. Completed 10 of 15 for $5MWWB

0 Likes

AEMom
Rewards Hunter

New to Ibotta, can you explain your post or if there is group file that explains the acronyms used?  Thanks

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver
0 Likes

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit I Bonus

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813 My dad graduated from BU with a Bachelors and a Masters in Organic Chemistry. My Mom got her BSN from UMass. I grew up in central MA. Are you from MA?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Xiao Soundtrack of my life! πŸ˜‚ (My Mom a nurse for 45 years.) Really awesome to hear about all the gore in the ER over a spaghetti dinner. None of it fazes me now. πŸ˜‚ 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Born&raised .Cambridge,Ma