cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit I Bonus

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813 Holden here. Do you still live in MA?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Left in 73, after graduation BU.Live in Fl.now 34yrs !

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki 

That sounds just like what my husband describes his dinner time with his mom growing up. One time, my husband (as a teenager) told his parents he was going to get a motorcycle. His mom had a list of horror stories from her days in the ER, which she described in a full graphic detail. That ended my husband’s pursue for a motorcycle.
Btw, are you still in MA? My bestie lives in Boston and I’ve visited there many times - one of my favorite cities!

Re: Honor Roll & Extra Credit Bonus

KimN
Deal Sharer

Finished my Honor Roll about 24 hours ago but my Extra Credit is still locked. Anyone else have that issue? If yours unlocked, how long did it take?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Yay! I restart my iPhone & it popped up Congtats! I just earned my ECB 

0 Likes

KimN
Deal Sharer

Congrats to you, too! I've refreshed the app and closed it a bunch of times and finally shut my phone down, but no luck. Still locked. 🥺 I'm heading in tomorrow for a hair appointment and want to get my shopping done also. I really hope it unlocks before then! 

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

WOW I am in awe of y'all already finishing the Extra Credit Bonus.  Way to Shop! 

I came up 3 offers short of my WWB and did not feel like getting out in the rain to pick them up today either.  Oh Well.  Maybe the MWM will be better for me.  lol

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@DanyelN  I was having a similar dilemma, except I needed a lot more, 9 to be exact.

I didn’t get a MWMM last week and think I won’t get it again this week because I didn’t finish my WWMM. Oh well, there’s always next time (weekend)… 

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Sometimes I feel like a super slacker because folks are finishing bonuses so quickly.  But then I live alone and only shop for myself so I just dang well don't need much stuff most of the time.  Glad to know it's not just me.

0 Likes

Qpon_Diva
Deal Sharer

@Be-Bop-A-Lula Late reply. Thanks so much for the welcome and the information.  That makes sense now.  I have half the HRB completed and can't wait to unlock ECB.