Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

I am also near completion

Screenshot_20211214-191224_Ibotta.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step

Re: I Can See the Finish Line … Merry & Bright Bonus

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Almost there too! I have to hit it this week while I am still near a Kroger since that’s how I have managed to make this insanely profitable! I’ve kept a running tally of what I’ve spent, what I’ve gotten and what I paid because I was curious to see if I was truly coming out ahead. Holy cow...I've been able to donate so many things and stock up on so many other things and try a few other things just for fun.  Thanks Ibotta!!!

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

WOW Way to go y'all!  Color me impressed.  I am still looking at a long haul 60/140 done.  But y'all give me the hope to keep plugging away at it.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I broke 100 offers this week! This bonus has been a lot fun and very helpful with holiday prep. It’s been much easier than I expected.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@DanyelNI'm 63/140 myself.  I'm trying to be positive that I can finish.  chip away a little at a time.  But I've got lots of stuff going on between the 20th-31st, that I'm not sure how much shopping I'll be able to accomplish after this weekend!  I've gotten all the intermittent bonuses, so even if I stall out, I'm happy that I at least was able to earn along the way (unlike the Jack O Lantern bonus in Oct).

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  et al  134/140! 

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 How many of your 134 are gift card purchases? I’m 67/140 and 2 were Walmart GCs. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  11  Longhorn Steak House (spent), 2 TopGolf GC ( $100), 1 BK,,2 Starbucks , 31 WM $5, to pay for groceries in my gallery .All for personal use except for TOPGOLF, I use my Ibotta earnings to pay for items at WM.