cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I defeated the Jack-o-lantern

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

It can be done, I defeated the 🎃 bonus. I accomplished this by using coupons, FAO'S, any item, GC, and store rewards. 

I will continue to realize savings beyond the check out register.  Ibotta has enabled my to save on this month's grocery bill and decreased the number of times dining out.  

Paying full price is optional
36 Replies

Re: I defeated the Jack-o-lantern

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

Way to go! I’m  proud of you!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

😱 already?! That’s amazing, @OBSHOP ! I am so much more behind than I want to be right now. I am going to have to push it if I want to complete it.

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP

It does not take much to save on dining out. I pack my lunch for $4.50. All food groups are covered, a lot of organic ingredients, high fiber, high protein, and most importantly, I am not not stuffed feeling nor hungry 60 minutes later.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I'm currently sitting at 57 - so I'm on my way.  I was hoping to knock out the $5/18 WW and work on the Candy Corn, but I think I'll just continue picking away at the JOL an if I get close to the other bonuses, then I'll push. 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Saipan 

I just poured myself a glass of orange juice for breakfast. The average price for the same in local restaurants is about $2.50 if not more.  So everytime my family and I eat at home the savings keep on adding up. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  That's a very positive way of looking at things.  I feel the same way about coffee, and my coffee tastes better anyway.  I just need to learn how to make bagels and that would save a fortune!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama 

The 🎃 doesn't expire until the end of the month. You will be able to chip away at it.

I have not received any of the weekly bonuses for the past 2 weeks, I'm curious to see what I will receive Monday morning. 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP wow, was your bonus the full $45 for 140 offers or was it one of the smaller ones that some people have?

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I have not received the last 3 weekly bonuses either. I was so hopeful I would get something yesterday after not getting the 2 before, but woe is me, lol. I was super stoked when I got the JOL bonus thinking as long as I hit my weekly bonuses, I should be able to make it. But with no weekly bonuses I haven’t felt much of a push for it right now. I can take a lesson from you and see that it can be done even without these smaller bonuses to shoot for! (Although I haven’t had many “any” offers and almost every FAO I’ve gotten recently cannot be found in my area. But I am sure something will come. Ibotta always has surprises in store for us. ☺️)